0% done with NuxtJS + Vuex: Deserialization, load strategies, middleware
13:19 | Published on 10/20/2019 |
Chapter 16 of 27 in Building VueScreencasts.com
Preloading, Middleware, and Promises
We’re going to preload all of our data. We’ll accomplish this in several steps.
- Separate out loadAllTags from loadAllVideos
- Call our loadAll methods from all fetch hooks, remove unused Vuex actions
- Make the correct videos show up on the tags page
- Ensure no repeat API calls
- Using middleware to preload data
- Use Promises (RSVP.all or Promise.all) to make API calls in parallel
What do others think of VueScreencasts?
Take your career to the next level
"Very nice thanks"
"thank you so much"
"This is an amazing tutorial, especially for beginners. I love how you even go through the package.json. Nice work!"
"Really enjoying these, thank you!"